Make cool audio on your phone and share it anywhere you want.
Anchor makes it easy to make your own podcast or radio show in seconds.
As seen in Apple's keynote at the 2017 Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC)!
As featured in:
* The New York Times
* The Verge
* Business Insider
* Paste Magazine
* The Next Web
* The Boston Globe
In Anchor, everyone has a station. Stations are made up of bite-sized segments (voice, music, news, sound effects, interviews) that make it super easy to discover, hear, and share your new favorite audio. When you hear something you love, applaud it. (It’s a Like you can actually hear!)
Whatever you’re into, we can almost guarantee there’s a station on Anchor about it. Some examples:
* Craving news you can trust? Get first-person reports from journalists, academics, and humans all over the world.
* Sports fan? Take your pick of daily hot takes from experts and superfans of every athletic pursuit you can imagine.
* Looking for your new favorite song? Listen to stations from your favorite musicians, bands, and labels.
* Obsessed with mother nature? Follow along with scientists and jungle explorers to get up close and personal with the animal kingdom.
* Love reality tv? Hear former Bachelor contestants cover all the drama and gossip you crave from the universe of the Bachelor Nation.
* Super into Googling random medical problems? Hear real life doctors answering questions and talking about all kinds of medicine news and stories from the OR.
* Into video games, comedy, philosophy, tech, politics, horror movies, robot voices? Want a personalized station to give you news and weather every morning? Those are on Anchor too.
* Love podcasts? Hear recommendations and sound bites from some of the most well known pods to undiscovered gems that you need to hear.
...we could go on, but you should really just take a listen for yourself.
And if your favorite topic isn’t a thing yet on Anchor, make it yourself! You can instantly broadcast your voice, sound bites from the news, call-ins from your listeners, high-quality interludes designed by world-class musicians and sound designers, phone calls with your friends, and even full tracks from Apple Music and Spotify. Anchor uses the familiar Stories format you already know and love - so anything you add to your station will be available for 24 hours (unless you decide to save or export it). It’s like having an entire sound booth in your pocket, packed with all the tools you can imagine.
Have feedback or need help? Find us on Twitter at @anchor, or email email@example.com.
If you enjoy using Anchor, please leave us a nice review. It really helps!