A unique journal that captures your Thoughts, Moods, and Interests. Then prompts Reflection and Insight to help you make personal discoveries… yeah, a lofty goal for two blokes with a big idea!
This big idea started with a Life Calendar, a complete view of your time on Earth. Add to that a simple message-style Journal that’s quick, uncluttered, and feels more like you’re having a conversation between your "future" and your "past self”, and you get the idea.
We added Weekly Ratings, Reviews, and a way to measure the time you spend doing the things you love, (which we call Interests) all wrapped up in the chocolatey goodness we call Passcode Lock (for those prying eyes).
So, if you have an interest in:
• Practicing mindfulness to increase self-awareness
• Gaining perspective from past experiences
• Understanding what things matter the most
• Improving your mental health, and well-being
• Finding context to your emotions and generally feeling happier
…you might enjoy our flavor of Journaling.
Oh, and did we mention… It’s free!