WELCOME TO COPDATE
Our mission is to help Sneakerheads cop every drop. Hassle-free.
Copdate will help you cop the most anticipated sneaker releases from shops in your city without dealing with the line-ups, the resellers, or the other uncertainties of big release days.
Reservations 'sans line'.
Copdate places the lineup for hyped releases in the palm of your hand!
Retailers use Copdate to send their subscribers push notifications when reservations for upcoming releases become available. The user will then have the opportunity to either ‘Cop’ or ‘Drop’ in order to make a reservation for the product.
All you have to do is act fast when the notification comes to secure your reservation and be ‘first in line’ without having to camp out.
How it works
1. Create an account, making sure to enable location services & push notifications for the app.
2. Choose your city and subscribe to your favorite local shops.
3. You will receive notifications when reservations for upcoming releases from your subscribed stores become available. You can also check for upcoming releases in the app.
4. If you like what you see, hit the COP button! Remember to be quick since quantities will be limited and that reservations are allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Successful cops will receive a reservation confirmation and instructions from the shop about release day procedures. Bring your reservation to the shop on release day with a valid ID matching your reservation to pick up and purchase your product.
Please keep in mind that Copdate does not handle any purchase transactions on behalf of the retailer, nor does it allow users to purchase products early or ahead of the launch date. Our objective is to take the stress out of big release days and make the process of getting your pair as fair and as easy as possible.
COMING TO YOUR CITY SOON!
We are launching in a few selected cities to start, but will be adding new cities, more shops, and updating the app regularly.
Get the latest news & updates by following @Copdate on Instagram, Twitter & Facebook or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquires.